Sunday 29 December 2013

So how was your Christmas?



So Christmas has come and gone and to be honest I don't think I was really in the spirit this year. The only thing that really got me was the food! Now I dunno bout you but I ate loads and it wasn't your traditional turkey, Yorkshire Pudding, spouts and all that. In fact we had the opposite. It was jollof, mac n cheese, fish cakes, spring rolls and other things all curtsy of YinxTasty    

Now another thing with being African is that we run behind time quite often so while everyone was having "Christmas Dinner" at like 2 or 3 pm my "dinner" didn't arrive till about 8 so it was like an angry mob when the table finally got set, but still enjoyed myself and had Afrobeats playing the whole time!

Here's one of my favourite right now:



From my baby Wizzy - Eledumare (like saying "I pray to God" but Eledumare basically means God if that makes sense) 

So anyone else have an African Christmas?? I'm not forgetting my Oyinbo's too how was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment