Sunday 25 January 2015

Man Like Skalesss!

I say this quite often to myself, but in my opinion Skales is one of the most successful artists since leaving his original label E.M.E. He's kept humble and managed his success really well. Now why am I saying this? Well I'm referring to Je Kan Mo obviously! Now to let me clear I'm referring to Je Kan Mo by TR ft Skales (I weirdly got confused), but the one with Skales solely is good also.

However the flow on this song is just too much. Like to be honest, I didn't really realise how big of a fan I was of Skales till I went through my phone, but that's beside the point! Skales is just a beast! Props to DreyBeatz too! 

It's only a matter of time before he starts collecting all those awards don't you think?

While you're at it check out Je Kan Mo and I Am For Real 







Also look out for the Je Kan Mo video!

No comments:

Post a Comment