Monday 17 March 2014

We Made It!


18 posts, 11 weeks, 77 days, 1848 hours, 110,880 minutes and 6,652,800  seconds..We made it! 

Yep we finally reached 500 views!

Okay your probably sitting there thinking it's only 500 views and you have every right to think that, but to me it's a big achievement! I have another blog - Anything&Everything  and it's got 900+ views and when it reached 500 I never made a big deal of it. However the difference with this blog is I actually put my heart and soul into to this blog and have a genuine passion to keep on blogging on here. Also I kinda made the target to get 500 views by April and you guys helped me reach that a whole month early!

So thank you to each and every one of you! Cheers to more poetry, music & a new element called  Life's Big Questions

Blogging would be a cool full time job don't you think? 

Anyways.,.

WE MADE IT! 


Me when I hit 500 views




i'm feeling myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment