Thursday 31 July 2014

Olawale Jupa + Follow My Lead

Okay, so the other day I heard the latest tracks released by Project Fame 6.0 winner Olawale. Having never heard of him before now, I was impressed and I have to say that the only way is up for this guy! For all of those who don't know what Project Fame is, it's like X Factor just the West African version.

Olawale is also working on his EP Almost Famous due to drop next month! When asked about his EP he said  "am in the studio, working to ensure that there is something for everyone in my EP; the typical club goer, Students, executives in the banks, Entrepreneurs, market women or artisans" 

I expect big things to follow! For now I leave you with Follow My Lead feauturing YBNL's Lil Kesh (see he's making big moves already) and Jupa (Prod. Spellz) 





No comments:

Post a Comment