Thursday 31 July 2014

Throwback Thursday - DK

In the spirit of #ThrowbackThursday, I thought I would drop a throwback from my favourite artist, Dammy Krane titled Throwback (I used throwback a bit too much in that sentence...oh wells).

Truth be told, when I first heard this song I wasn't feeling it in the slightest. It wasn't till I watched Dammy Krane on The Juice that I actually understood the concept behind the song. Basically he incorporates old school songs into his lyrics and at the moment I can only pin point four songs he refers to. That's four songs that I can name the artist and the song title, the rest I know, but can't name.

See how many you can get!



On the subject of DK, check out his lastest tracks In Case of Incasity (feat Davido) and Amin


In Case of Incasity (ft Davido)


Amin (Prod. Spellz)





His debut album The Enterkraner should be dropping soon so expect a review by yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment