Friday 22 August 2014

Album Review| Dammy Krane - The Enterkraner

Dammy Krane The Enterkraner Art
Dammy Krane The Enterkraner Back



So today my boo of life, Dammy Krane finally released his debut album The Enterkraner! For a first album I have to say it's a decent effort! The album has a bit of everything from Ligali which  basically blew him onto the scene then there's Love Na Die ft Olamide which is easily the best song on the album (after Amin). I have to say when I saw the track list I was disappointed not to see Wifey (ft Boj) on there, but after hearing Faleela it was understandable. It's kinda the wedding track of the album and I love the Fuji feel it has that defines the Enterkraner himself. Other songs I you should check out are Asiwaju and Jolly Good Fellow (ft 2face & Rocksteady).

Over all I love the album but he definitely has room to grow, but all will happen in due time. As my friend said we have to embrace him first. This is one of them albums that you play in your car on the long evening drives with the roof open and wind blowing in your hair and your just cruising.  It's not exactly heavy base that makes you get up and dance (with a few exceptions) nor is it slow jam material. It has the right balance throughout.

As a suggestion maybe have Burna Boy on the Asiwaju remix and fiddle with the beat a little or on Oluwakemi? Also Reekardo Banks or Korede Bello on Tomorrow No Day? Just a suggestion!

Anyway Love Dammy Krane always! Are your fans called the Kraners?  (Genuine question) LOL :)

Go get your copy from Spinlet 

Adios 

No comments:

Post a Comment