Tuesday 14 April 2015

Baby Jollof Video!

Hi guys! So I'm currently in the library revising (well I'm suppose too), and I got bored so decided to do a bit of snooping around and I came across the visuals For Solidstar's Baby Jollof featuring Tiwa Savage. This was definitely much freshers week song, I may have played it a bit too loud at times, but oh wells...moving on swiftly...

 Solidstar is definitely no Flavour, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him topless (lol!). The video itself is very sweet and has a strong love storyline (not that I was paying much attention to anything besides Solidstar being shirtless). Tiwa Savage looks beautiful as always and the summer time feel of the song most definitely means it will be creeping up my playlist again soon! 

I unfortunately must get back to revising soooo....

Adios (till June 12th, unless something like this happens again 


No comments:

Post a Comment