Sunday 5 January 2014

Something I just found...

So if you haven't realized I don't really write on this blog I just post videos and that's probably because I always find songs so just come on here and share it on here and fly away, back to my sad academic life.

Anyway...

So I found this song and I just had to share it!

Phenom ft Wizkid - The Way




So just yesterday I was talking about how Phenom is like a sick rapper lyrically right? But it turns out Phenom is a lot more than that and can make a track which will sway the hips! and with the help of Wizkid it's destined to be a hit! 

On the subject of Wizkid, how did he not win the artist of the year? No disrespect to the winner (Iyanya) but in all honesty Wizkid, Olamide, Burna Boy and maybe even Davido would have deserved it more than Iyanya like his album was rubbish to be honest. Or even Fire of Zimani???? that album is too much like I was really impressed. 

But, anyways well done Iyanya and he better come out explosive this year if he wants to retain it because Wizkid's album has been awaited too long and should drop anytime soon, we hope! As soon as it drops I will do a review I promise! 

Soca soca soca 



So I just heard this now and basically I've replayed it like ten times literally! Afrobeats is travelling guys!! Trinidad and Tobago's Machel Montano teamed up with Timaya to make a remix of Timaya's hit Bum Bum and apparently it's a hit in the Caribbean so whine up ya bumper!! Perfect summer tune right? Imagine this at carnival..... 

Happy Sunday guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment